Aim of the Programme
The main aim of the MBA Programme is to enhance and develop the career of the Students in business and management as it deals with the key business functions and their relationship with the wider environment. Students will also expand their knowledge and understanding of the current changes in the business environment through the study of subjects like leadership, organizational change and development.
Intended learning outcomes
- Use sound knowledge of the business and management concepts, the theoretical frameworks and applied analysis through a range of learning experiences.
- Apply key skills in formulating and managing basic research, presentations, problem-solving and organizing, as well as managing group-based projects.
- Use the key areas of marketing, HR, finance, and strategic management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Analyze critically strategic perspectives regionally, nationally and internationally at organizational and sectorial levels.
- Evaluate the relationship between the organization and its environment and the importance and nature of organizational change.
- Express relevant critical thinking through academic research.
Language of instruction: English.
Evidence of knowledge of English
Candidates whose native language is not English, and they have acquired their Bachelor’s Degree in a language other than English, will be required to produce evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English, such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 547, the IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0, the GCE O.L or I.G.C.S.E in English language with a passing grade of at least “B”, or any other equivalent internationally recognized examination.
In case evidence of any of the aforementioned qualifications is not provided, the candidate will be expected to pass the College’s English Language Test, (CELT). The College is using the internationally recognized Oxford placement test. If candidates do not succeed in this test they will be classified according to their score in one of the levels of Intensive English Courses, as indicated below, and they will be automatically registered in the Foundation Programme. This can only occur if Students satisfy all other admission requirements.
The Programme is registered with the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture
BUSINESS CORE REQUIREMENTS
min 74 ECTS
|MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATION||MGT 601||6|
|MANAGERIAL MARKETING||MKT 601||6|
|MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS||ECO 601||6|
|RESEARCH METHODS||STA 601||6|
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||FIN 601||6|
|STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT||MGT 602||6|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||MGT 603||6|
|BANKING & FINANCE||MBP 601||6|
|MGT OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||MGT 606||6|
|FINAL PROJECT||PRO MBA||14|
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS, 1 FROM EACH CATEGORY
min 18 ECTS
|INDUSTRIAL MARKETING STRATEGY||MKT 602||6|
|MARKETING RESEARCH||MKT 604||6|
|INTERNATIONAL MARKETING STRATEGY||MKT 605||6|
|MARKETING CHANNEL MANAGEMENT||MKT 603||6|
|INTERNATIONAL TRADE FINANCE||FIN 603||6|
|INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING & ANALYSIS||FIN 602||6|
|ADVANCED FINANCIAL MGT||FIN 605||6|
|MANAGERIAL & COST ACCOUNTING||FIN 604||6|
|INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT||MGT 604||6|
|PRODUCTION & OPS MGT||MGT 605||6|
|MANAGING DIVERSITY||MGT 608||6|
|INTERNATIONAL LAW||IBL 601||6|
|ORG. CHANGE & DEVELOPMENT||MGT 607||6|
More information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org